Real Estate Investment
A story of success in Egypt
Why the Real Estate Investment sector?
The most important reason: You get a property for low prices starting at around only £25k
Reasons to buy & invest in Egypt
- Steady year-on-year capital appreciation of between 10-15%
- Beautiful and well established tourist areas suitable for varied tourist interests.
- Excellent diving and snorkeling locations
- Steady annual growth of Tourism and Holidaymakers
- Less property taxes than the rest of the world
- Stunning natural, unspoilt landscapes allover the country
- No capital gains tax for foreigners
- Mostly no inheritance tax on any property in Egypt
- Foreign investors are regarded by the government as a big investment opportunity and are welcome
- Laws have recently made easier to increase Investment
- A Powerful economic growth and increased investment in infrastructure as well expansion of touristic zones are boosting the property investment market as a whole.
- 365 days sun with warm desert climate by temperatures ranging from 15°C in winter to 35°C in summer – this means all the year is season
- friendly people all around
- Politically stable country before and after the revolution
- Well-known builders create luxurious facilities for international tourists
- Only 4-5 hours flight from many European cities makes the Country an ever popular holiday destination for young and old
- Cairo and Hurghada International airports has being modernized and the new terminals are ready
- easy buying process and registration in Egypt
- The safety standards were further improved. Egypt is safer than most European cities.
- Low cost of living and maintenance costs
- English and German is widely spoken, after Arabic of course